Monday, November 7, 2011

Priceless...

At the end of my last post, I mentioned the adorable face that little one makes when she *ahem* eliminates. And by "eliminates", I mean she makes a huge explosive poo into her diaper. I finally got this sequence on film and I plan on keeping it forever and showing it to her when she's 15. 


Unfortunately, You can't hear the actual "poop" sound, although it was quite loud if you were in the room. The microphone wasn't picking it up. I'll just have to tell her about that.

3 comments:

  1. lol, Chris is right. When ever you think she's done, give it about 5 minutes because there is often a follow-up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. Chris is holding Charlotte and you are smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Chris. I hate to say this, but, you are WAY too early for 'stink'. I can"t wait for solid foo., What beats 'volcano' makes my day. Love G'ma CJ

    ReplyDelete