Monday, September 19, 2011

Any day now...

Here is a picture of what the baby should look like in there right now. I really liked this one, because Charlotte seems to be in this exact position. I can feel two little feet kicking around in the top right quadrant of my tummy and a mound that moves around occasionally that is most likely her butt.

Right now I'm 40 weeks pregnant according to the date of my last period, but 39 weeks according to the sonogram I had at ~20 weeks. Not sure which is correct, it's all a big guessing game anyway. Regardless, I'm going NUTS waiting. It doesn't seem like anything is happening, and I feel totally normal most of the time. I've been having period-like cramps every now and then during the day, but nothing that sounds like what I've heard about labor.

Anyway, that's the super boring update. Come on, Charlotte!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the respite. The baby makes you a Mother, and Chris a father. It is a profound role filled with training, nutrition, caring, love, PTA days and doing things you just can"t imagine, and loving it all. This moment is so brief. Cuddle with Chris and know you are both 'creators'. Cherish the moments.

    ReplyDelete