Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I love Rachel Zoe

This post is dedicated to Rachel Zoe and how much I love her. The new season of the Rachel Zoe project just started last night and I LOVE that Rachel Zoe is pregnant. OK, she's not pregnant anymore, she had her baby boy, Skyler, on March 23rd of this year. But the show is obviously a few months delayed, and I'm happy to continue pretending that Rachel and I are pregnant together and are best friends.

Even though being a professional scientist is a very different compared to being a stylist/designer, I still feel like I have a lot to learn from her. I greatly admire RZ's dedication to her career and her workaholic tendencies. She also is really confidently irrational about half the time, but is always dead-on with her decisions and constantly hilarious. It also helps that she gets to wear amazing clothes all the time, and spent close to $100,000 on her baby's nursery.... I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment